quarta-feira, 24 de março de 2010

Vanilla sky quotes


David: Look at us. I'm frozen and you're dead, and I love you.
Sofía: It's a problem.
David: I lost you when I got in that car. I'm sorry.

Julie: Don't you know that when you sleep with someone, your body makes a promise whether you do or not.

Edmund: There are no guarantees, but remember: Even in the future, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour.

David: I want to live a real life... I don't want to dream any longer.

Sofía: But I just think good things will happen, if you are a good person with a good attitude, don't you think?

Edmund: It's been a brilliant journey of self-awakening. And now you've simply got to ask yourself this: What is happiness to you, David?

David: The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?



Edmund: You were missed, David. It was Sofia who never fully recovered. It was she who some how knew you best... and like you, she never forgot that one night where true love seemed possible.

[last lines to Sofia]
David: Do you remember what you told me once? That every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around.
Sofía: I'll find you again.
David: I'll see you in another life... when we are both cats.


(L)


*ideias de fotos para se tirar um dia


.ABRE LOS OJOS.

2 comentários: