quinta-feira, 20 de maio de 2010

brilho eterno de uma mente sem lembranças



Joel: Wait!
Clementine: What?
Joel: I don’t know.
Clementine: What do you want, Joel?
Joel: Just wait. Just wait. I don’t know. I just want you to wait for… just a while.
Clementine: Okay.
Joel: Really?
Clementine: I’m not a concept, Joel. I’m just a fucked up girl who’s looking for my own peace of mind. I’m not perfect.
Joel: I can’t see anything that I don’t like about you.
Clementine: But you will.
Joel: Right now I can’t.
Clementine: You know, you will think things and I’ll get bored with you and feel trapped because that’s what happens with me.
Joel: Okay.
Clementine: Okay.

Um comentário:

  1. cara, eu ia colocar isso no meu blog HAHAHA
    essa é uma das minhas partes preferidas do filme.
    "Clementine: You know, you will think things and I’ll get bored with you and feel trapped because that’s what happens with me.
    Joel: Okay."
    (L)

    ResponderExcluir